Think you’re ready for the front lines?
Can you analyse situations, think on your feet and save the day?
Can you juggle, spin plates and keep people smiling?
Excited by the idea of being involved with some of the most innovative technology products on the market?
If so, then you’re gonna fit right in.
There’s nothing more frustrating than when your IT isn’t working – our clients rely on us to keep their systems running (and people happy)…because their businesses depend on it!
You’ll be called on in moments of need, so you’ll have to have a cool head, a steady hand and possess the confidence to resolve issues whilst delivering excellent customer service.
You’ll be working as part of a like minded, passionate team that’s fanatical about exceptional customer experience.
If you’ve got a minimum of 1 years experience in an IT support role and know Microsoft (AD, OS and Servers) like the back of your hand and can take the following in your stride, then you’d best drop what you’re doing and get that CV over to us right away!
- Take ownership of incoming customer support tickets (by phone, email or portal)
- Initial triage and allocation of calls on a rota basis
- Obtaining all necessary information so that you can diagnose support tickets
- Resolve customer issues within service level guidelines
- Handle escalations to 2nd line and other business departments as required
- Be a team player, sharing knowledge and working closely with your 1st line team
- Ensure clear, timely and professional communication, both internally and with the customer
- Collect and document information and any actions taken on the system in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep customers in the loop and informed of how their support tickets are being progressed
Technical Nitty Gritty…what you’ll need
- Educated to NVQ in IT or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Experience of troubleshooting networks and printers
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full UK driving licence
- 37.5 hours per week shift based (1 weekend every 6 weeks with 2 days off during the week)
What you can look forward to:
- A genuinely great induction – you’ll buddy up with one of your new team mates learning the types of queries you’ll be dealing with, the clients you’ll be supporting and the systems and processes you’ll be following
- Working for a rapidly growing business with lots happening and loads of opportunity for progression – the majority of the senior team have all grown through the company, so come in, shine and we’ll move you up the ladder
- Training and self development opportunities – want to learn some new skills? We’ll support your growth with certified qualifications, Microsoft training and a dedicated training platform.
Be our customers’ next IT hero…. we’ve got a team that needs you.
If you're interested in applying email email@example.com